Customisation is one of Lockyer sheds core values, and with our expanding range of available options we’ll be able to meet your every need.
Often it’s much easier and more cost effective to include options like solar power, insulation, internal walls, skylights, mezzanine floors and ventilation during the initial construction phase as retrofitting them can waste materials and travel time for contractors.
These can be fitted in all shapes and sizes of sheds, garages, barns, stables or whatever steel building you have. Some can make your workshop or storage shed more secure or allow ventilation.
Consider the addition of an extension such as a garaport or lean-to for additional shaded space that can be enclosed or left open for ease of access or to enjoy a view.
Click on each of the items below to find out more about each one.
22 Degree Barn Style Window
- These windows add an extra touch of style and additional light to any 22 degree roof pitch building.
- They specifically look fantastic in American Barn style buildings and Mansard roof structures.
Access Door & Window
- Personal access doors make side or rear entry possible without the added expense of and need to open large roller or sliding doors.
- Windows add significantly to the comfort of working inside a Lockyer shed, through providing light and extra ventilation.
- Both of these extras are very easy to install and can basically be placed anywhere in a Lockyer Shed.
Glass Sliding Door
- Glass sliding doors can provide a fantastic alternative to the standard personal access door. These are ideal for sheds with a recreational purpose in mind.
- As with most optional extras these can be positioned at your discretion.
- If you plan on spending a large quantity of time in your shed during either the hot summer months or cold winter months you may wish to consider insulation.
- This product not only insulates well but also looks fantastic on the inside of a Fair Dinkum shed.
- Mezzanine floors can be added to almost all Lockyer sheds.
- They instantly add and extra dimension and can make great storage use of that generally under used head room.
- Or alternatively they can be turned into an additional storey in taller sheds.
- Partition walls are fantastic for segmenting a section of a building.
- Roller Doors, personal access doors and windows can all be added to such walls.
- Adequate ventilation is required to maintain a good level of comfort inside your shed or workshop and can be required by law if you’re working with chemicals or storing stock.
- There is a range of ventilators available and they can be easily fitted to your new or existing Lockyer Shed.
- Security is unfortunately something we must all be concerned about and hence we offer a range of security screens to deter vandalism and theft.
- There are a range of Skylights available for your Lockyer shed. From standard opaque fibreglass skylights to the more durable and UV blocking polycarbonate type skylights.
- The polycarbonate types look fantastic on Awning and Dutch Gables used for entertaining.
Steel Sliding Doors
- Sliding doors provide flexible access to any Lockyer shed, allowing you to open the door fully or just to allow personal access.
- They’re available in Single and Double track systems.
- Can be more cost effective than roller doors in some situations.
Additional Roller Doors
- Additional Roller Doors can be added to side, front and back of your Lockyer shed. These come in a range of sizes from single personal access type rolling doors to large doors for industrial type applications.
- Adding a remote control to a roller door provides excellent accessibility at an affordable price.